The Asia-Pacific region plays a vital role in our mission. The local churches that make up this region are filled with people who are united in gospel ministry and mission. Below you will find prayer requests for the pastors and churches who make up this region. Thanks for praying!
Region as a Whole
- Ongoing wisdom, insight, and grace as we seek to establish good strong Sovereign Grace Regions in each of these different countries.
- Ongoing grace, that we may be able to truly care for one another, even though we’re separated by so many miles.
- The Asia-Pacific Team - Dave Taylor, Eric Turbedsky, Todd Peterson, Dave York, Nate McLaurin, Lynn Baird, Aaron Habeggar, and Brendan Willis. Pray that God may give us much grace in all that we do!!
- Riley & Maddie Spring as they continue their year at the Pastors College.
- Preparations for our next Church Plant in Sydney, scheduled (God-willing) for 2019.
- Wisdom, insight, and passion as we continue to put together our Church Adoption Process
- Wisdom, insight, and passion as we continue to develop friendships & partnerships with others here in Australia.
- All things Christmas - That the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ might go forward in all that we do!!
- That new men will rise up in His Dwelling Place Church, Cebu, that can be trained for ministry - There are far more opportunities to plant than men at this point.
- That Sovereign Grace Church of Tagbilaran City, led by Pete Valdez, would continue to go from strength to strength.
- That good strong relationships would continue to grow with Church of the Chief Shepherd Global Ministries, in Manila, and that we’d be able to serve them well.
- Grace and wisdom as we put together our very first Sovereign Grace Philippines Pastors & Wives, scheduled for May 2018.
- Grace and wisdom as we continue to process the many requests in the Philippines, and that a good, strong Sovereign Grace Philippines Region would continue to be established there.
- That the Church would preach the glory of the gospel every week, and become a church yielding fruits following the grace of that gospel.
- That humble and devout men would be established as elder, and that they would become a team in the ministry.
- That He would strengthen the faith of the members who are in difficulties, and trust Him even more in those hardships.
- That all of their members would preach the gospel, and grow in the ministry of testifying the gospel in their lives.
- That God will send the person necessary to plant a gospel-centered church, and allow a greater vision.
- Brother Saroj, that we’d serve him well as he seeks to establish the desire of his heart in the many Churches he oversees.
- Our trip to India in March 2018, that we’d serve Saroj and his pastors well, as we begin to preach through our seven shared values.
- Brother Barnabas, that we’d serve him, his elders and his dear Church well and that our relationships would only deepen.
- Our trip to Kathmandu in March 2018, that it’d be a really effective time for the glory of God.
- That the new law that has made evangelism a criminal offence in Nepal may be repealed, and that God may keep the Church safe in this difficult time.