Resources for Planters & Churches
If you are considering planting a church with Sovereign Grace or having your church join us, you need to read, listen to, and watch the following resources. They will help you understand where Sovereign Grace is theologically, on mission, what we value, and how our polity works.
The first step will be to complete the 7 Traits of a Church Planter Assessment. This assessment will help you understand your strengths and weaknesses as you consider planting a church. You can access the assessment on the 7 Traits website.
Take the Next Step
The next step in the process will be for you to read, listen, and watch each of the resources listed below. Once you have completed this step and wish to continue exploring church planting with Sovereign Grace Churches, fill out the form on the bottom of this page.
- Read through and be familiar with our Statement of Faith.
- Read through and be familiar with the Danvers Statement as it concerns gender roles.
- Listen to Jeff Purswell speak on The Pastor & the Spirit.
- Listen to Rick Gamache speak on We Are Gospel-Centered.
- Listed to Bob Kauflin speak on Why Do We Sing?
Once you have completely worked through all of the material above, please complete this form.